2014年12月16日星期二

Cheer Up with Isabel Marant shoes



Cheer Up with Isabel Marant shoes
  I was so down for this winter and Christmas with a lot of troubles that caused by myself
 and my family.I am tired of dealing those problems everyday for the whole month of 
December and no one in my family seems care about the coming Christmas and I walk out
 my house everyday with bad outfits and not dress well.Especially for my broken shoes, 
my favorite shoes were broken for a long time since several months ago.And I want to buy
 new Isabel Marant shoes. No one even noticed that in my family,I was so upset with that, 
and also very disappointed with that.
 I knew myself very well, I am not a vanity girl, I want to just someones pay more attentions
 with me for my needs,not just concerning about themselves.But it seems that it just only a 
wish.When the Christmas is coming, I had no mind to spend this holiday and dodging on
 the street.Then my husband gave me a phone call for the Christmas.I was surprised at that 
phone call for my husband seems only know his job.He had been on work for the whole 
month and left all the troubles to me without any words.Then I went back home and he 
sent me a present and I opened that I saw the shoes that I want to buy most this year for 
the Isabel Marant Dicker boots.I was so happy that he remembered what I need.That was
 not just a pair of new Isabel Marant sneakers, it was the happiness this year after so long
 upset of the whole family.
See more from  //:isabelsneakersart.com ,bionicflow.com 

没有评论:

发表评论