2014年11月24日星期一

Isabel Marant, Thanks Giving Gift



Isabel Marant, Thanks Giving Gift
  There is a saying from old people that you should not send the shoes to the ones you 
love, because they will leave your far away wearing the shoes you sent to them.And I do 
not believe this saying.My present list is always using the shoes as the first choice.
   The Thanks Giving Day is coming.Every year I buy presents for my family members.
And this year is the same.To my sister in law, I want to send the Isabel Marant sneakers 
to her.She is a good women with two kids and now she sends her kids to school every 
day.With the long time riding, I think my present with this pair of Isabel Marant shoes 
must be the best choice to her.She is a woman with good habit about protecting shoes so
 this pair of genuine leather Isabel Marant will be her fancy shoes and she will wear them 
with comfort feeling.I take a careful look at her closet, wo!Best match to her clothes for 
she likes the leisure feel, so most of her clothes are comfortable and leisure to wear.And
 at the same time, high heels could surprised her for she always complained to me about
the sneakers always hard to satisfy her with the heels.And this time I will make her be in 
best mood for my present.And with such a good price, buy now!
  See more from: bionicflow.com  http://www.isabelsneakersart.com/

没有评论:

发表评论