2014年11月17日星期一

Isabel Marant



 It is hard to know by our common people about the changes 
of the fashion everyday and all we can do is paying attention 
on the street, if you are really a fashion person, when you go 
to street, you will find out the latest fashion by telling the
 details on other peoples wearing.
 And this time, you will tell from the fashion girls and women
 with the new Isabel Marant shoes.I think I can know the most 
evident detail of last year is the leather boots that all women 
worn on the street , long and short, with the colors changed, 
and the material that changed of the leather boots.And this y
ear, I found those women were not favored to wear leather
 boots.They were more intended to wear Isabel Marant shoes
.First I saw those Isabel Marant shoes, I did not know whats
 brand of the boots.It was hard to find the answer that I never
 know this Isabel Marant brand before.And after one day, I saw
 one of the most popular famous star in China worn this pair of 
boots as Yaochen, then I knew it is Isabel Marant sneakers.It 
was just to my appetite with this pair of shoes could perfectly fit to all the clothes even with the suit.It is so hard to find a pair of boots that you do not need spend time to pick up the clothes to fit to the shoes.I am a lazy girl and they are the happiness to me as this pair of Isabel Marant shoes.And on the street, I can learn from those women to know how to fit perfectly.
See more from:isabelsneakersart.com/

没有评论:

发表评论